I sent you and "invite" to view my blog because you are the people who would most likely be interested in reading about our life events in the coming months/years/decades. I didn't want to have to screen anything that I wanted to post in relation to posts, new country life, etc. and so I just put your name on the list to be an "invited viewer." So whether or not you'll regularly check my blog, you've got VIP access! p.s. we don't know where we'll be posted yet, just got the list yesterday. Keep checking back.
So in those PR photos below, is that you or Nate reading "The Crossing"? I hope you guys get stationed in Greenland. Then you can eat Walrus!
ReplyDeleteNate read the crossing--he read that whole trilogy. No greenland on this list, maybe next time. I hope you guys can come visit us wherever we are!
ReplyDeleteI feel so cool to be one of the privileged invited! I look forward to reading about your adventures!
ReplyDeleteChristy ;-)