11 November 2010
30 weeks
Here I am getting larger and more in charger at 30 weeks. We started a Lamaze class last night and will do that for the next 3 Wednesdays. Nate expressed his excitement to me via a scared look on his face when the teacher said we'd be watching a few births: natural, c-section, and twins. Since he's still injured from his 30th birthday present to himself (see picture), the teacher was saying, "Coaches, get the mats for your wives to lay on...don't make them carry ANYTHING from now on" he also felt ripped off since he's handicapped and in a walking cast. But we had fun, I learned a lot, and just like the teacher said, "preparing for birth is like studying for a test-the more you know, the better you feel going into it."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Laura, you are sooo cute! And...what the heck happened to Nate? I can't find the pic.
ReplyDeleteYou're blooming that's for sure! So cute!
ReplyDeleteLooking good! Can't wait to find out what you are having!
ReplyDeleteYou look so good! Cute sheet! I can't find what happened to Nate either...
ReplyDelete