So these 3D ultrasounds are weird, I won't deny that. But there's just something really incredible about being able to see your child while it is still in the womb. If you can get past the alien-like appearance then this baby is darling! He/She kept opening and closing her mouth and then at one point licked the wall next to it. Then there were lots of hand movements which made it pretty cool. The radiologist mentioned that it has my nose (I can't see that) and that it has chubby cheeks. He also mentioned that it does not have a cleft palate, which was also good news.
Hi Cousin! It was fun catching up with your blog- I haven't been online much for awhile. You might have heard that we had our little one on the 26th- Bryan Paul- weighing in at 8 lbs 9 oz. He's adorable and has melted our hearts to butter, but boy is he a lot of work ;-) keeping us busy all the time. Thank you so much for the cute blanket- we love it! Take care of yourself and I'm glad to see all is well with you guys and Baby Doyel
ReplyDelete