Rounding out the 25th week and we'll be getting our 3rd and final ultrasound next week. We've decided that we're going to get the 3D one even though we always thought they were weird, but something just seems different when you have a chance to see your own child in the womb. All is well with the babe, 1 lb. 14 ounces, gender still a surprise though the doctor is 100% of what it will be.
Looking good! Thanks for updating! Wait til you get to 30+ weeks and you will get so uncomfortable, but the movement in your belly is so cool. It's like the baby is doing gymnastics. Hope I didn't scare you with my last message!
ReplyDeleteLaura! You are sooo cute! 25 weeks--time is going by fast!!!!! I am guessing the gender myself, but I'll keep it a surprise for you. :) Tell Nate hello---this weekend is catch-up time! We'll sign on and see if you are around later. Love you tons!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to meet this little babe.
ReplyDeleteHilary, gender guesses are welcome!
ReplyDeleteYou're so brave to not know what you're having. That would drive me crazy if I couldn't prepare to the full extent. Although... you're never really prepared for that first baby (or any of them) even if you think you are. How fun for you guys! :)
ReplyDelete