- it's super cold there
- the biggest security concern is being injured by a falling icicle
- the longest day of the year (June 24 with 22 hours of sunlight) is a national holiday
- it is beautiful and has castles everywhere
- you can take a 1. 5 hour ferry to Finland (and take your car on the ferry if you want)
- there are only 1.34 million people in the country
- travel opportunities will be abundant since it is a small country and in eastern Europe
And if you want to see where it is in relation to other European countries, click here.

I will be there! Summer 2013!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to talk! What's the job? Ihave to get T shots tomorrow--not sure what time I will be home. Can't wait to hear more!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! How fun to travel the world and live different places! What exactly does Nate do? Looks and sounds so interesting, but I'm not sure I've ever read what he does. BTW...do you know yet if you're having a girl or boy...or is it a surprise??
ReplyDelete