Already we are waiting to hear about our assignment for our next post. With one year down and one to go, the State Dept. forces us to plan ahead and last Friday we submitted our top 20 picks from a list of 200+ locations. Since Nate has already done his consular work, he looked at jobs rather than locations that he was interested in. His preference is a political or economic position and there happened to be only ONE position in Latin America that he was interested in that I was willing to go to so our list is very outside of the box (at least for me).
1. Hanoi, Vietnam
2. Hanoi, Vietnam
3. Bangkok, Thailand
4. Talinn, Estonia
5. Tel Aviv, Israel
then after that, I can't remember the order we put them in but we had a few DC positions, Moldova, Mozambique, Namibia, Germany, Korea, Canada, Brazil and a few more. I was sure we'd here by (last) Friday but no, we still wait. And Nate is sure it will be by this Friday, but who knows. Here we are just waiting...................................
No comments:
Post a Comment