Lookin good! Have you felt any movements yet? I don't think i felt anything until I was about 21 weeks along with Noah. It's fun though once they start moving...very weird at the same time!
Yeah I started feeling it move last week. It has been so cool! But now that I have felt it, I get worried if I don't feel it in a whole day. Trying not to stress about it though.
What a great picture! and you are definitely showing now. Isn't that fun when you can feel someone rummaging around in your belly? I sometimes think our baby is trying to swim to China (and sometimes it knocks the wind out of me)!
Lookin good! Have you felt any movements yet? I don't think i felt anything until I was about 21 weeks along with Noah. It's fun though once they start moving...very weird at the same time!
ReplyDeleteYeah I started feeling it move last week. It has been so cool! But now that I have felt it, I get worried if I don't feel it in a whole day. Trying not to stress about it though.
ReplyDeleteLookin' so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture! and you are definitely showing now. Isn't that fun when you can feel someone rummaging around in your belly? I sometimes think our baby is trying to swim to China (and sometimes it knocks the wind out of me)!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing. ie: i hate you.
ReplyDeletebut i love you at the same time. :)
What a stinkin' cute pregnant lady you are!!
ReplyDelete