Almost! 15 days of school left. I'm not one for countdowns but for some reason I give the daily count for the end of this school year. It has probably been one of my best years, and shortest, yet I am eager for it to let out. Maybe because kids are crazy at the end of the year, maybe because I'm excited for my Stateside trip this summer, maybe excited to sew the summer away, but I'm tired. zzzzzz.....
Laura! That's great!!! I remember when you were first applying for this job...how funny! BTW---Noah was not ignoring you the other night--I wouldn't lie!!! Maybe this weekend we can talk? I'll be on Skype on Sat. because my friend is getting married in FL, and they are skyping her wedding! Amazing, huh? Anyway, love you lots!
ReplyDeleteThat's great that you still sew! My sewing machine and I have a love/hate relationship... I wish I could love it but it seems to hate me. :)
ReplyDelete