15 May 2010

Sticking to the New Year's Resolution

I had 2 New Year's resolutions for 2010:

1) Send cards and gifts BEFORE the celebrated occasion instead of starting to think about it on the day of.

2) Buy 1 new CD per month. Here are the ones I've bought:

  • Jan- Great Lake Swimmers
  • Lost Channels 
  • February- none 
  • March-Rodrigo y Gabriela, Tamacun 
  • April-Rhythms del Mundo Cuba 
  • May-Ray LaMontagne, Gossip in the Grain.
  • June-none
  • July-Jackie McLean
  • August-Fleet Foxes
  • September-Best of Artie Shaw, clarinetest
  • October-Sufjan Stevens, Age of Adz
  • Compay Segundo, 100th birthday celebration OR Ruben Gonzalez, Momentos (I can't decide)
If I keep doing this into next year, I will make sure that I do more research and think about them longer than 5 minutes before buying because there are a few that I don't like but thought I would like based on the little bit of listening that I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment