I'm feeling a little lost right now now that our stuff is gone and we're officially homeless. Pack out was an amazing event to see - at 9am...6 people come in and did the fastest moving packing job I've ever seen in my life and by 2:30pm they were done and I was sitting on the floor in an empty apartment. We were given 450 lbs. for our UAB (Unaccompanied Air Baggage) and so the nights before we set aside special things that we would like to have in two weeks or so. Towels, utensils, bathmats, rain boots, extra clothes, computer, etc. So they packed that up and said, "That's 150 pounds." Ha! We were so off in our weight judgment. So I just told them to pack as much as they can from our kitchen and add that. So who knows what made it in, but we'll have 3 nice big surprises in a few weeks. I'm sending my wedding ring to my parents house for safekeeping in their safe (tear) and the car gets shipped tomorrow. We're excited, nervous, but so ready to be there and even though our camera got packed, I made some serious alterations to the plan so you can see pictures very soon!
You can call us until Tuesday. 5 days...
No comments:
Post a Comment