As our move comes closer, so do the walls of our apartment. These pictures were taken a few days ago and if you think this is messy, times it by 50 and that is where we are right now. Piano gets moved Monday, packers come Tuesday, move to hotel truck gets loaded Wednesday, Wed. night we clean clean clean, Thursday is walk through with landlord and our farewell happy hour, Friday car pickup, Saturday free, Sunday and Monday Miami, Tuesday Guatemala, Wednesday Nate starts work. It's all happening this week but I've been trying to get ready for it by filling up this tiny apartment for weeks. I need to get out of here because it's horribly messy and disorganized. We'll have our phones until we get there so call us any time, I'm sure we'll need the break!
27 September 2009
Get me out of here!
As our move comes closer, so do the walls of our apartment. These pictures were taken a few days ago and if you think this is messy, times it by 50 and that is where we are right now. Piano gets moved Monday, packers come Tuesday, move to hotel truck gets loaded Wednesday, Wed. night we clean clean clean, Thursday is walk through with landlord and our farewell happy hour, Friday car pickup, Saturday free, Sunday and Monday Miami, Tuesday Guatemala, Wednesday Nate starts work. It's all happening this week but I've been trying to get ready for it by filling up this tiny apartment for weeks. I need to get out of here because it's horribly messy and disorganized. We'll have our phones until we get there so call us any time, I'm sure we'll need the break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment