05 July 2012

Back in DC

My dear friends and family, you are so lovely, all of you, for attempting to understand our travel plans this summer.  Really, we have been around the entire USA-from mid-atlantic, to the south, to the northeast, to Canada (not in the US, but it was part of the trip), to the southwest, then back to DC.  It was confusing to Nate and I, let alone anyone else who tried to understand our obnoxious plans to do everything, everywhere, in 2 months (last time we'll be doing home leave like that!)

Today we reached a marker of sorts-Nate is in Estonia already, and Harper and I (along with Aunt Diana and Grandma Janis) are back in DC so I can start my final 2 master's courses at GMU.  It feels nice to be here at my last stop, but really, I've all but stopped because we're staying at four different homes while we're here.  So bring on July 29th when Harps and I can hop on that plane and finally be settled again...on another continent.


2 comments:

  1. I love your sense of adventure! As usual, I'm living vicariously through you. :) Good luck on your next endeavor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buena suerte en toda la movedera! un abrazo a mi pelirroja favorita y a mi paisana :)

    ReplyDelete