But we are just enamored with our little Harper. She's THE cutest baby I've ever seen, she's so cuddly, she's flexible with us not being pros at everything, her smile breaks my heart because it's so adorable, her little clothes are so fun to pick out for her, she loves to be held, she sleeps pretty well (most of the time), Nate is awesome with her and the best partner ever- he stays up until midnight every night to feed her so I can attempt to sleep from 9pm-3am. We've been loving seeing our friends hold her and love on her like at her 100th day party this last weekend and we're enjoying exploring the new ways we experience life with a baby. Restaurants are not the same, driving is different (one of us still sits in the back with her), and we have yet to actually go out on our own without her (no babysitter that we know of). But she's great, we love her, and wouldn't change anything about her (except that she wouldn't have been born 2 months early).
So here are some recent pictures of our almost NINE POUND baby!
| With that famous fist of hers, I like to think of her as always offering us a knuckle sandwich. |
| Happy 100th day Harps! |

You and me both, Laura, are in bed by 9:00. My husband long ago gave up trying to get me to stay up later. Being a mom takes a lot of energy! Glad things are going well and that you're adjusting to parenthood. :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE. LOVE. LOVE these pictures and your thoughts!!! I wish I could have been there for Harper's 100th day!!!!! She is so beautiful and can't wait to meet her someday!!!!
ReplyDeleteliz