13 October 2010

Don't point your toes or else!

Or else you'll end up with a massive calf cramp in the middle of the night! I've already had 3, two of which left me sore for 2 days after, but last night I was in bed and was sure that I pointed my toes and got another one!  It's not that cool to be woken from a deep sleep with a crippling pain in your leg that only goes away by punching it. They say they are common during pregnancy, and I even downloaded a prenatal yoga podcast that addresses them but it looks like doing that podcast one time didn't do the trick.

4 comments:

  1. Laura---I know EXACTLY what you are talking about--it hurts like crazy! I just laughed when I read your post--totally a pregnancy thing. I remember seriously having to breathe through the pain.......I hope it gets better. And--I really think it does as you get closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gotten those too. It's no fun to be trying to stretch out a cramp in the middle of the night. I'm a big fan of prenatal yoga. It REALLY helps with all of the aches and pains your body experiences during pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, do you want me to mail you my prenatal yoga dvd? I don't need it anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot about those! Ah memories. Yes, I got those all the time too.

    ReplyDelete