Nate took this on Easter in 6 shots and I found a program on our computer that stitches them together. It begins to capture the awesomeness of this place.
Elizabeth, it's a program called PhotoStitch that I got with my Canon that I bought. If you want to load it to your compu, I'll lend it to you. Email me your (new) address and I'll send it after you've moved. I need your new address anyway.
can't believe i was there! good job for the update....it just takes a little bit and people love it!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you found a man who shares your love of photography. :)
ReplyDeletewow...what program is that?
ReplyDeleteElizabeth, it's a program called PhotoStitch that I got with my Canon that I bought. If you want to load it to your compu, I'll lend it to you. Email me your (new) address and I'll send it after you've moved. I need your new address anyway.
ReplyDelete