Totally love it! You are Nate are much cooler than Noah and I. Hey...where are pics of the kitten??????????????? And BTW----the name?? It's terrible that I didn't even get the name.
what awesome costumes! Love the view from your apartment...thought paranoid me would be scared that somehow my house would slide off the cliff...Which I didn't think like that! Sounds like you guys are doing great. Can't wait to see more pics.
HOT! =)
ReplyDeletewait, that's hilarious! I went as Carmen Miranda as well! missing you!
ReplyDeleteTotally love it! You are Nate are much cooler than Noah and I. Hey...where are pics of the kitten??????????????? And BTW----the name?? It's terrible that I didn't even get the name.
ReplyDeletewhat awesome costumes! Love the view from your apartment...thought paranoid me would be scared that somehow my house would slide off the cliff...Which I didn't think like that! Sounds like you guys are doing great. Can't wait to see more pics.
ReplyDelete