Since Nate's first day with the FS is tomorrow, I figure it's as good of a time as any to rekindle my relationship with the blog. Whenever we get posted, I'm sure all my faithful readers will be dying to see the sights, smell the smells, etc. along with us, via this blog. Since I don't have anything too interesting to speak of, this is sort of a "hello again" and thanks for reading my little blog.
yeah, where have you been lately? I've been waiting for some new posts!
ReplyDeleteWow! what an adventure you and your husband will have. You and Diana with both be out of the states. Hope your parents don't worry too much about you girls!
ReplyDeleteI haven't taken any photography classes. It just helps to have a nice camera, plus I do a lot of cropping to get a lot of close up shots.
Keep us posted on where you will be sent. Good luck to you both!
You guys are so brave. Since I'm a stay-at-home mom with three kids, I shall choose to live vicariously through you. :) Have lots of adventures for me!
ReplyDelete