31 January 2009

Puerto Rico



















Although I dissed Hillary's Spanish in a previous post, I have to agree with her sentiment about PR. This place is awesome. White sand beaches, great snorkeling, warmth. We went to Culebra Island 20 miles off the east coast for our 5 year anniversary. It was the perfect excursion and we brought back some sweet sunburns to prove it. So here are some great pics you might enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! Even a sunburn sounds good after 4 straight snow days and a new storm coming on Monday. But I am glad you got to go and enjoy the sun and surf. It is beautiful!

    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous! Even a sunburn sounds good after 4 straight snow days and a new storm coming on Monday. But I am glad you got to go and enjoy the sun and surf. It is beautiful!

    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that instead of putting on sunscreen and being a sluggard on the beach I have been able to shovel snow and ice off of my driveway twice last week...hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love looking into your life. I don't consider myself a blogger or even a blog reader, but for you my friend I make the exception.
    Hope the Birthday was Grand!
    Do you fear 30?
    E

    ReplyDelete