02 June 2008

How to sound like you know what you're talking about.

I admit, I'm not the most politically inclined, but I am getting better. The biggest part of making people think you know your stuff is fancy vocabulary like "primaries", "super delegates", "constituency" or like Hillary Clinton said yesterday "te kiro Puerto Rico." So as you can imagine I was excited to add a phrase to my smart vocab while hearing Nate talk on the phone: "Hyperpolitical Narcissists."

Use that and you're sure to impress your friends (though vocabulary like that could either get you into a huge debate that your smart vocab might not withstand or cause a fistfight. Either way, you'll sound really intelligent).

1 comment:

  1. Could you define hyperpolitical narcissist? How about using it in a sentence? I could really impress my teacher friends with this, not that they aren't already impressed after seeing the picture of Sec. Albright and my family. I think this is what is meant by reaping the benefits of parenting.

    ReplyDelete