05 October 2008
I've just eaten the best burger of my life.
I'm not really a person with many "favorites." I always like lots of things and never want to be strapped down to having one thing I get over and over again. But I have finally come across one favorite. This burger. The best burger I've EVER eaten here at Arlington's own RAY'S HELL BURGER. We've been wanting to go since we read the Washingtonian article a few months ago and finally went today after refusing to wait in the 40 person line at the Italian store (another fave-and seriously, the line actually had 40 people in it). So I got the Hell Burger with roasted garlic, sauteed mushrooms, grilled red onions and "heck sauce". Along with the 1/2 inch slice of tomato and the draft root beer, I enjoyed the freshest hamburger I've ever eaten. It was not greasy for a change really heavy, and probably 5 inches from top to bottom. Needless to say I only ate 1/3 of it, but any other day when I have $10 to drop on a burger (typical DC pricing) I'll be heading out for my FAVORITE burger at Ray's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment