09 March 2008

A gift for the tastebuds





I took up running today for the sole fact that I ate an entire box of Girl Scout cookies this week. While Nate sat on the beach in sunny San Diego, I was sitting on the couch with these tasty morsels.

5 comments:

  1. mmmm...that better not be mine that you stole.


    (seriously)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are my favorites.
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! I had the foresight to not buy any this year!

    On a side note (not sure why I'm not emailing this), I got to see Nacho and Esther this passed weekend for the first time since leaving Mexico!

    Que disfrutes las galletes (si tienes mas . . .)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made myself pass 'em by this year because I've done that at least once a girl scout season!

    By the way, I'm in Virginia near Richmond this week, next week and at least half of next month. So let's meet up if you have time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are no girls scout cookies in Vietnam, and probably no girl scouts. I will have to wait until next year.

    ReplyDelete