15 February 2008

V.Day


By the time Valentine's rolls around, Nate and I are celebrated out. With our anniversary falling 2 weeks after Christmas, then Valentine's 3 weeks after that, it's no wonder why we like to keep things simple. This year we had a fancy pesto shrimp dinner with grilled radicchio. It was pretty good but the best part for me was using our china for the second time in 4 years. I don't mind if we don't use it often, it's fun to have to make occasions more interesting. Next use? Maybe when you come over.

3 comments:

  1. I would like to have dinner at your house on China next time I am there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some pretty nice china cups and some delicious looking coffee. Maybe we should just use them all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you could bring the China to my house and we could use it? ;-)

    ReplyDelete