Eight days after having heart surgery, this smiling little love is home! And not even on pain medication…amazing, truly amazing.
"So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness."
So glad to see this update. She is the cutest! Stay strong Audrey hope!
ReplyDeleteI just happened to get on my blog tonight, which I haven't done in months and noticed you had updated your own blog. I have been curious about you since you had announced your pregnancy on Facebook, and now I can see you had a beautiful baby girl! She looks like she is recovering so well from her surgery. What a scary thing to have to go through as a parent. Glad things have calmed down a bit for your family. A belated congratulations on the birth of your daughter. I love her cheeks! My little girl had chubby cheeks, and I could never stop kissing them!
ReplyDeleteI haven't checked blogs in forever. Just happened to notice you had updated yours. I didn't even know you had your sweet Audrey. She is absolutely beautiful!!! So glad her surgery went well! How scary that must have been.
ReplyDelete