This girl is incredible, prayers are continuing to be answered and we are so grateful for that. Current prayer requests:
-when the cardiologist does another ekg, we need her "pda duct" to be closed. (google it if you wonder what it is)
-when the radiologist does another brain sonogram, we need there to be no signs of a brain bleed.
-pray against infection still which is her biggest risk
-pray for us being able to hold her and her to benefit from that time. we've read and heard how good it is, but the doctors haven't been quick to let us do it, so we want to do it when they're comfortable with it.
-i'm now done with my antibiotics and pray that I don't get another infection of some sort. If I do, I am praying for symptoms this time because it's scary to think that I had a serious infection that caused her to be born, but I felt completely normal.
Congratulations, Laura, on your beautiful little girl! You and your family are in my thoughts! Love you.
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful and such a fighter! She is in our thoughts and prayers. Keep us updated.
ReplyDelete