It is incredible to see hardly any change in my body, but read in books the things that are happening with Baby D. This week, all 27 bones in his hand are in place and he has fingerprints!! Imagine how tiny those little fingers are. We are starting now week 13-about 3 1/2 months along.
I'm going to AZ on Wednesday--looking forward to some quality time back in the Mother Land.

Can you tell yet?
Ha ha! Look at you with your cute little "I've never had a baby" yet tummy. You should see what mine looks like after four kids. :) I didn't start showing till I was almost six months with my first. You're built like me so you'll probably be the same. Enjoy it though! I promise you you'll get really tired of maternity clothes.
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm so excited for you! Thanks for the re-invite :-) Like Cara, I didn't start to pop until I was 6 months...until then it was this awful in-between thing of not fitting into my regular clothes and not being big enough for maternity clothes. You're going to be one of those cute pregger girls that look like they have a basketball under there shirts, and dont' gain weight anywhere else :-) I love your blog posts! Brad served a mission in Guatemala - in the jungle and areas like Tikal and some other places you've named. He would really like to take me there someday, as he absolutely fell in love with the country and people there. I'm going to show him your blog and I know he'll love reading about it. So crazy about the volcano and Hurricane? So dumb question, but is it like the states in the sense that Baby D will have dual citizenship? That would be so awesome!
ReplyDeleteI can hardly wait to see future pictures because I am really not seeing much change in this picture. Can you invite Erin to your blog so she can keep tabs on Baby D, too.
ReplyDeleteED315307@ohio.edu
What a cute picture! I had a bit of a pudge at 3 months... but then I had one before I was pregnant! :-) This is so fun that we are going through the experience together, cuz! Have fun! and in another month or so if your back starts to bother you at night, try ordering a pregnancy full body pillow- mine is fabulous!!!!
ReplyDeleteBelly pictures are fun. I still look back on my early ones and think - and I thought I was showing back then! lol. Nothing compared to now. :) Can't wait to see your belly bump grow. I think I started to show at about 18/20 weeks - just slightly. People didn't start to notice until I was 28 weeks. Are you going to be finding out if it's a boy or girl? or do you want to be surprised? I couldn't wait to find out. Enjoy the cute prego clothes while you can - b/c in the end, clothes are so unappetizing. I wear Bryan's shorts and tshirts all the time. I would agree with the pregnancy full body pillow suggestion. I didn't and wish I had.
ReplyDeleteYou're so cute. I still look back on my early prego pics. I think I started to show at about 18/20 weeks. But people didn't start to notice til I was 28 weeks.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the cute prego clothes while you can. Clothes are so unappetizing to me now. I'm always wearing Bryan's athletic shorts and tshirts. :)
I agree with the pregnancy pillow. I didn't, but wish I had.
Can't wait to see your belly grow!!