
When you order it, it's a hard ball. Add water and watch the green leaves expand to let out an orange flower, then the orange flower "blossoms" and an orange blossom comes out and is tied to the inside on both sides so it makes a little rainbow at the top of the glass. So fun, too bad this .5 megapixel picture on my phone didn't do it justice!
I am jealous! I have been looking for the same flowering tea buds in Hanoi.
ReplyDeleteThis is hilarious because I am currently in route to the St. Paul's Cathedral area of London to seek out this very thing! Wish me luck! Love the new page.
ReplyDeleteWow, I didn't know these were so in demand! I know just where you can get them in DC in case you can't find them anywhere else in the world. Expensive though...$15 for six!
ReplyDeleteWell my search efforts were to no avail. Drats! I guess I'll have to check out the flowering tea whilst visiting you..........soon hopefully. Loves!
ReplyDelete